If you have Double Glazing or Safety Glass, please read the following before you contact us. This will help us serve you better.
If you have a Double Glazing Unit, we cannot cut a hole and fit a pet door. We must either:
* have a new DGU made, with a hole in it, or
* replace the DGU with Single Glazing (if appropriate).
Safety Glass (commonly found in full panel doors) will have a mark similar to this, near one corner. We cannot cut a hole in Safety Glass. Instead, we must have a new piece of Safety Glass made, with a hole in it.
WHAT TO DO?
When contacting us, please tell us if your glass is Double Glazing or Safety Glass, and provide us with height and width measurements in millimetres, so we can give you an estimated cost. If you accept our estimate, we will then visit you to take precise measurements before ordering your new glass.
Cat Door, Dog Door and Microchipping
Supplying & Installing For 30+ Years.
We have been Installing Cat & Dog Doors in Auckland since 1980. Our unmatched quality & service will give you the peace of mind that you are in good hands and the entry of your pet to the house is smooth.
Let us help you select the Purr-fect Cat or Dog Door.
To Install a Cat Door or Dog Door in Auckland
Call the SureFlap Microchip Pet Door Specialist Now!
0800 228 366
SUREFLAP MICROCHIP DOORS
SureFlap microchip-activated pet doors come in sizes to suit cats or small dogs.
Choose from a wide range of doors suitable for mounting in glass or timber.
We sell standard and magnetic pet doors to suit dogs up to 42kg.
The Cat Door Company Ltd. is a MOBILE Auckland based Cat Door and Dog Door specialist. We provide a professional, reliable service as your satisfaction is important to us! Word of mouth and repeat customers are the backbone of our company. Since 1980 we have had experience in fitting Cat and Dog Doors into Glass and Wood. Over this time, we have gained a wealth of knowledge providing the best pet doors on the market… Let Us Find The Purr-Fect Pet Flap To Liberate Your Pet.
The Original Cat Door Company
- Installing cat doors and dog doors Auckland wide since 1980.
- We have a wealth of knowledge about installing cat doors, dog doors and microchip sensitive doors.
- We are also certified to microchip your pet for safety and security.
- We provide the best pet doors on the market, setting you and your pet free!
- Contact us For all glazing and pet door installations, or for pet flap supply NZ wide.
- High-tech Microchips impose curfew on Cats –
Grant interviewed By The Herald On Sunday – Click To Read.